update from yestersdays Club meeting

This is the place to discuss anything....keep it clean!

Moderator: Team of Moderators

update from yestersdays Club meeting

Postby Stg1Regal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Yesterdays meeting was a good one... had a good attendance , Steven Smith , Candice Smith, Kenny Wells, Mike Schwab, Tim Duggan, Lisa Duggan, Cindy Swoveland Reed and myself.
Pulled pork with BBQ sauce was a hit, plus all those yummy deserts !!
The white elephant Christmas exchange, went pretty well, I think Steven Smith got the best gift , he ended up with a "Body Tool Kit" Candis mentioned he really needed it. Kenny did get his "Valentine" He now knows he brings color to all our lives.
There was some discussion on a few things , mainly what dates we need to put together for club meetings, and where.
Some of the dates we are and did look at were Saturday dates, for those of us who couldn't make it on Sundays.
As of now March 15th (a Sat) will be the Next club meeting , it will be at the Reed's ( Chris Reed & Cindy Reed) in Cambridge City IN.
It will start earlier than usual @ 10:am, , the reason for the early time, is the club is going help me go thru my burnt Regal and salvage the useable stuff, I'm hoping to salvage at least the engine, trans, drive shaft, and rear end, and a few other things like the chassis stiffeners, and trans crossmember, headers and exhaust and steering gear box.
Maybe even check the engine to see if it is ok to reuse.
So bring your all the tools you can and jacks and jack stands, and yes your old clothes.
Ladies if you want to help... I will be grateful, but if not , don't fret, Cindy mentioned that there are lots of Antique shops around here to go too, and the Warm Glow Candle outlet, so a ladies day out might be the order of the day.
April and May dates to be determined , Kenny Wells is checking in to when CJ's Performance Shop is having another dyno day, so when that is found out we will let you know.
That is all I can remember at the time , if anyone else wants to fill in what I forgot, please do.
Vice Director Indiana Buick GSCA Club
82 Regal (in 87 sheetmetal) w/Buick Big Block 455
Too much time on his hands
Too much time on his hands

Return to Social Corner