Anything in Ideas to get us going here in 2012

This is the place to discuss anything....keep it clean!

Moderator: Team of Moderators

Anything in Ideas to get us going here in 2012

Postby Stg1Regal » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:44 am

OK everyone..... what are we doing wrong? noone seems to here or over at our facebook page.

Any suggestions? we almost couldn't afford to buy the pizza at our meetings, now a pack of hotdogs will do?

I am/have been trying to come up with ideas..... the Pro-Touring auto-x thing is one, (been speaking aboout this for awhile), thought of doing a road cuise or trip maybe an overnighter so we can drive our rides,even thought of doing a vendor gararge tour over a weekend.

I am still working with one of my pro-touring buddies to bring one of his frames over with his suspension set up on it and do a tech session on auto-x suspensions.

One thing I've hinted to was hosting and help setting up a Road Challenge weekend of sorts at one of our bigger events, like the BPG Nats, GSNats, or even the TB Nats.

Just wanting to get all my Buick Gearhead and like minded friends back together, and enjoy our rides...... BY DRIVING THEM.

So any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Reed
Vice Chairman Indiana Buick GSCA Chapter
Vice Director Indiana Buick GSCA Club
82 Regal (in 87 sheetmetal) w/Buick Big Block 455
Too much time on his hands
Too much time on his hands

Re: Anything in Ideas to get us going here in 2012

Postby Smokeum » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:20 pm

i would definitely like to try to help. although i havent talked to anyone since last years nats in kentucky. im up in NE indiana. are all the meetings in central indiana? i live right next to the auburn auction. with the flood of cars that accompanies that event maybe a cruise up this way would be fun. i cant drive my gn cuz im without a motor again. what is the facebook link so i can check it out?

Kenny Wells
87 GN
Laotto,IN (near fort wayne)
Buick Owner
Buick Owner

Re: Anything in Ideas to get us going here in 2012

Postby The Camera Guy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 am

Kenny, I have wanted to have a meeting in Northern IN for several years. Would you be able and willing to host a meeting up that way?
The Camera Guy
'70 award winning (haha) Skylark driver
'71 GS 350 under restoration
'72 GS 350 under demolition
'72 Skylark Racecar under construction
The Camera Guy
Owns the road
Owns the road

Return to Social Corner